bikini

foxyforce
foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
i can't wait till i can look good in one...i am dreaminggggg:glasses:

Replies

• Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    I've NEVER worn one.:grumble: But I'm planning on going to the beach next winter and I might just have to look into it.:glasses:
  • foxyforce
    you have to, if you work this hard for a fit body, you owe your body one, it would never forgive you to let it stay hidden under a one piece!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    If I get even close to my goal weight by next winter I definitely will. :bigsmile:
  • MFR1974
    MFR1974 Posts: 92
    Bikini??...I haven't even bought/put on a swimsuit in about 10 years. I'd be thrilled to be in a one piece at some point.
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    I was hoping to wear one this summer, but I still feel like my body needs WAY more toning.

But next summer seems so far away :ohwell:
  • dunhammj
    dunhammj Posts: 16
    Well I am a guy so I am just looking forward to the day when I can take off my shirt in public without feeling like I am grossing people out. I don't see a bikini in my future.
  • foxyforce
    Well I am a guy so I am just looking forward to the day when I can take off my shirt in public without feeling like I am grossing people out. I don't see a bikini in my future.

but i am sure you would be happy to know that the option was there :wink:
  • I'm just looking forward to a one piece without a skirt!!!! Mini goals :laugh:
  • dunhammj
    dunhammj Posts: 16

but i am sure you would be happy to know that the option was there :wink:

Oh, but of course. I want to get to the point where I can wear a bikini if I have to. Oh God, if I have to, everyone that sees me will want to spoon out their eyes.
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    I am dreaming of that day too but it's so far off right now. One day I will get there and think I'm in a two piece oh happy day
This discussion has been closed.