First bikini in 10 years!

Options
april1lowe
april1lowe Posts: 202 Member
I'm only 26 but the last time I wore a bikini was when I was 16. I made a promise to myself last year that if I could reach a size 8 by this summer I would wear a two piece. Well, with my recent purchase of size 8s, I kept my promise! I am slightly terrified lol my body isn't done with toning by no means and I have a two year old so I have the mom pooch and stretch marks. I know I'm not by no means perfect but I'm very proud of my transformation and will rock what I've earned! So here's to the biggest NSV ever! My first bikini in 10 years!

546461_396281183725364_100000304560286_1320149_20225184_n.jpg

Replies

• zewolf77
    zewolf77 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Good job!! Be proud!

Keep up the good work!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    ow owww! :)
  • LadyRush
    LadyRush Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You are my hero!:love:
  • hwesp
    hwesp Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!! I've never worn a bikini but I'm down 56 pounds and almost a size 8. I thinking about. doing it this summer... you give me courage.:happy:
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Look great! Congrats!
  • MRJ717
    MRJ717 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Your hoo hoos are make me say hooray!
  • misslilylou
    misslilylou Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Looking good!! I've never worn a bikini in my life (as far back as I can remember, anyway!) and I hope that one day, I'm as confident as you and I'll rock one, too!
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Keep up the great effort!
    I've never worn a bikini before, but I'm hoping to sometime in the future, once I reach my weight loss goal.
  • april1lowe
    Options
    Yeah!!! I've never worn a bikini but I'm down 56 pounds and almost a size 8. I thinking about. doing it this summer... you give me courage.:happy:

Rock it girl!!! LOL We've worked so hard, why not!?!?!? I've also come to the conclusion the way I see myself in the mirror isn't always accurate. Sometimes I still see that size 18 and I KNOW I'm not.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    That looks f'in great on you! Black is my favorite swimwear color, too. And, P.S.: your boobies look awesome in it! :D

:drinker:
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    No reason not to. go for it.!
  • april1lowe
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) I'm still working on the confidence part but it's bought and paid for now and last years bathing suit falls off me lol so now I have no choice ;)
  • april1lowe
    Options
    That looks f'in great on you! Black is my favorite swimwear color, too. And, P.S.: your boobies look awesome in it! :D

:drinker:

hahahahahahha Thanks :)
  • MantraMommy
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Caffeine_Addict
    Caffeine_Addict Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    awesome :) you look great!
  • world2c
    world2c Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Great reward for your hardwork and dedication!!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look great, I think your stomach looks just fine (I dont think it looks like a mom pooch) you look better than me and I do not have children.
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • Lost_Mermaid
    Options
    Don't be terrified because you look seriously awesome in that two piece :)

Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!