Tracking Exercises

Options
Ok, I am having the hardest time pulling up exercies from the "database". There are some that I can choose from, but they aren't really realistic for me..ex. boxing, canoeing, tennis...what about simple workouts like a specific body part..I am having to choose some exercises and relate the exercises that I do find to the ones that I really do.. Also, once I find one in the database, I have to get out of that and go into the exercise diary and sometimes the exercise that I put in still does not pull up..Is anyone else having a difficult time logging workouts? I feel like I'm missing a puzzle piece or something, Please help! Thanks:ohwell:

Replies

• rlaseter1
    rlaseter1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am having the hardest time pulling up exercies from the "database". There are some that I can choose from, but they aren't really realistic for me..ex. boxing, canoeing, tennis...what about simple workouts like a specific body part..I am having to choose some exercises and relate the exercises that I do find to the ones that I really do.. Also, once I find one in the database, I have to get out of that and go into the exercise diary and sometimes the exercise that I put in still does not pull up..Is anyone else having a difficult time logging workouts? I feel like I'm missing a puzzle piece or something, Please help! Thanks