Hi im new ! YAY !

Options
Im Karen, im 20 years old and living in Iceland .. thats where i come from.
Im glad i found this calorie counter site, i´ve found few that i actually like ... im 147lbs (67kg), usually i am 138lbs(62-63kg) and i want to get back to that weight and even weigh 132lbs... witch is 60kg :D im 5ft5 or 165cm
Those are my realisic goals !...

I have been obese, with over 30% body fat, weighing 209lbs .. i have been anorexic, i was diagnozed with bulimia with anorexic symptoms 2 years ago, went into treatment, it didnt take long just interviews... i was realeased, its not as strict here as if you live somewhere else... they dont have a clue.

I am first NOW starting to come to terms with accepting my body as it is.. its hard, im trying... i dont purge anymore, havent done that for 2 years .. well maby 3-4 times in the last 2 years but a long time ago.
But symptoms left are:

Poking and pinching my body fat
Trying to restrict all the time
Feeling guilty about "bad" foods (safe foods/healthy foods dont upset me)

I cant remember anything else right now, im a pretty active person, i walk my dog 4.5km almost every day or go to the gym and do some cardio and weight training, im a strong person i weigh 117lbs (53kg) without any body fat, that is my Body mass index...
Wich means i would never weigh less than 60-63kg in a realistic world because anything below 10kg of body fat is going into being unhealthy as a long term goal.
SO ... if i weigh 63kg i would have 10kg of body fat on me, if i would weigh 60kg i would have 7kg of body fat on me....

Sounds REALLY good ! :D

Anywhooo hope you all add me as a friends so we can keep track of each other and help each other out :D

Karen :D

Replies

• talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Hey Karen :D

Welcome to MFP, I'm new also here joined last month =)
    I'm also looking for more friends so we can support each other to reach our goals and have some fun...
    Also track each other as you mentioned..

Feel free to add me if you like =)

Talal