woot - 8 pounds

Options
pinksultana
pinksultana Posts: 162 Member
I hadn’t received any love from my scales for 3 weeks and was getting quite discouraged however I plopped on it this morning and found I was a whopping 8 pounds lighter! WOOT!!
I didn’t believe the scales so I went and weighed myself at the chemist too and the weightloss still stands!!

So excited!

So to anyone fighting with the scales at present – press on regardless and it will move eventually!

XXPINK

Replies

• dgweisblatt
    Options
    GREAT FOR YOU! :flowerforyou:

Thanks for this encouraging post! I'm getting really frustrated and confused. :grumble:
    Mathmatically (calories-in vs. calories burned), I should be losing, but I've been stuck for a while. I will take your advice and keep pluggin' away. I WILL win eventually!
  • junkgypsy
    junkgypsy Posts: 217
    Options
    This just inspired me a bit! I thought I was downa few pounds but my scale jumped back up to where it was a few days ago again! So frustrating, but here's to hoping I'll have luck like yours. congratulations! 8 pounds, that's great! :)
  • Sheils
    Sheils Posts: 1
    Options
    This is very encouraging as I thought I must be doing something wrong as the scales aren't budging for me, yet my partner has lost 9lbs (and he has done no exercise)!!!
  • msilmon
    msilmon Posts: 8
    Options
    Sometimes it seems that we aren't losing any weight when sometimes it can be water we are holding. I hold a lot of water and have to really watch my sodium or I can gain 3 pounds in one day even if what I ate was low calorie!! It is a struggle but it is well worth it!! Hang in there!! :wink:
  • getfitwithangela
    getfitwithangela Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WAY TO PRESS ON PINK! Keep it up!!! Ange:drinker:
  • Blessed_1
    Blessed_1 Posts: 5
    Options
    Great job!!! I have been through similar situations in the past and this is very encouraging. Keep up the good work and you WILL get to your goal :bigsmile:
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I needed to hear that.

What a wonderful number! Good for you!
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Great job! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!