Crazy Canucks June 17

Options
Cyndi1
Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
Weigh in at 162.4- 2 pound lost- YES!!!! I am too happy, just 2.4 pounds and I will be in the 150's- can't wait. Good luck to all of you.

Go Canada Go!

Replies

• Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

Sorry I was MIA last week. My bf bought a house so we were moving and all the stuff. I had not worked out or ate bad too:mad: BUT it was my own fault but have to admit I loved it!

Last weight:186
    Today: 188.8 :sad:

Well I've been back on the working out and eating right band wagon since monday so Im on the right track again!

Have a great weigh in everyone!
    Jenn
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Morning ALL!!

My weigh in 108.8, it was actually Saturday but that is now my official weigh in day!!

I started doing the 30 day shred and am serious about it this time. Today was Day 2 and i am sore from yesterday still, everywhere except where i want to be which is my abs, need to work them harder!!

Well need to go finish getting everyone ready, we are going to Toronto shopping for a Grad dress for my daughter, we are going to the Eaton Centre, haven't been there in 4 years, can't wait, I LOVE that place!!

Good Luck Everyone!!
  • TheJackyl
    TheJackyl Posts: 88
    Options
    A rather hectic week for me but got my deal done, pick up my brand new car today. :)

Last week: 212.6
    Today: 208.2

Not sure where the weight is coming from, really say the first 10 lbs have a dramatic effect on the body. The last 7 I don't think I look any different. May have to revise my goal to drop a few more as 3 more lbs to my current goal isn't going to get me where I want to be.
  • chosen
    chosen Posts: 31
    Options
    :drinker:Good morning everyone, last week was not a good week for me. I was not feeling good all week , I think my asthma was acting up. Luckily I stayed the same as last week 209lbs. This week I am going to work hard and lose as much as I can.

I would like to be 200lbs by July 1st but we will see what happens.
    Good Luck to everyone with the coming week.

Chosen
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Weigh In: 147.4 :ohwell:
    Gained a pound, pretty sure it was b/c of my brother and sister in laws birthday party over the weekend, but at least it isnt any worse than that.
    Good Luck Everyone!!:happy:
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Had another crazy week... I just don't know where the time is going lately. Didn't get a chance to do much exercising but tried to eat as healthy as I could, with a few treats here and there. I still managed to loose 1.1lbs!!! YEAH!!

Last Week: 219.1
    Today: 218.0

Hey Jay, I'm going to make sure that class is still happening tonight - did you want to go? I've been MIA for 2 weeks now and I need to get back at it.
  • arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone !!!

Well we all know how this goes for me.. one week I lose and the next I stay the same.
    Why in the world does it take me 2 weeks to a lb or 2..yikes !!!!

And as far as the 30 day shred..Jillian pretty much kicked my *kitten*...lmao !!!!

Good Luck everyone !!!!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good morning all,

I'm back from my vacation in Italy, and surprised in 2 weeks I actually lost 2lbs.
    Lots of pasta, breads, pizza and beer, but also lots of walking.

2 weeks ago: 210
    Today: 208 :smile:

Good Luck Everyone.
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Good day everyone,

Had a good week even with going out to supper at Boston Pizza last night with friends. I had checked out the nutritional info on their website before I went so I knew what I was ordering and then told the waitress to only bring me half and I took the other half home for my hubby!!

Anyway
    Last week 197.2
    Today 195.8

Yay, still going down

great job to everyone!!
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    Hi all!

I didn't weigh-in last week because it was my TOM and so I was so pleased today to see I lost the 3 lbs I gained when my friend was visiting plus one more, 4 lbs yeah me. :bigsmile: I even got to move my ticker by one pound as I refused to move it when I had my slip up :laugh:

Good luck everyone.
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Well this is my first weigh in with you guys and I'm down to 211!!!!! I think that's about 4lbs down from last week:happy:
    Only 9lbs to go before my vacation!
    I'm home from work today though having a bad IBS flair up, can't wait until my body realizes these new healthy habits are a good thing!
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Hey Jay, I'm going to make sure that class is still happening tonight - did you want to go? I've been MIA for 2 weeks now and I need to get back at it.

Sure sounds good! I talked to T and she wants to come to class too, so she said she'll pick me up and we will meet you there. Cool?
  • TashaS
    Options

Sure sounds good! I talked to T and she wants to come to class too, so she said she'll pick me up and we will meet you there. Cool?

That sounds great! I talked to Jana today and she said they won't be doing the class over July & August (just because of people's summer holidays) but will be starting back up in the Fall but at a different location - not sure where. The long and the short of it is tonight and next week are the last 2 classes for the summer. I'll see you and T there!! :happy:
  • TashaS
    Options
    Oh! I just realized that I only need to loose 0.5lbs to make it to my "half way" mark - at least for goal one! How exciting!! :heart:
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    So I've dropped 1.6 lbs this week! Kinda wish it was more, but im happy with it. That leaves me with 5 more lbs to lose in the next two weeks....so im going to have to push really hard! Finally down to 160 lbs! Haven't been that for like 3 years!
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    So I had an idea, especially since I've been trying to work on my bad eating habits....I thought it would be a neat idea for everyone to decide on something to give up for the week, for example, I could give up bread, or chocolate, or anything that i notice has brought me difficulty in losing the weight....just thought it would be a great challenge to kick start the week....so if your up for it, post what your going to give up and we could coach eachother through the week!!!!!!!!!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great group!!! I live in Alberta! I weigh in Thursday mornings, so I will update this tomorrow! Last week I lost 4 lbs, so I'm not expecting too much this week, I've been playing with my calories because I'm breastfeeding, but I feel like I'm eating too much now, we'll see what the scale says tomorrow! Keep up the healthy lifestyles everyone!!!

Oh and I think it's a great thing to try giving up something that may be holding us back, I'm giving up chocolate! Not going to be fun, but I'm just not ready to give up my coke zero!
  • Jay_83
    Options

That sounds great! I talked to Jana today and she said they won't be doing the class over July & August (just because of people's summer holidays) but will be starting back up in the Fall but at a different location - not sure where. The long and the short of it is tonight and next week are the last 2 classes for the summer. I'll see you and T there!! :happy:
    It's on like Donkey Kong!!:laugh:
    awesome fo almost half way mark Tasha!!!!!:bigsmile:
    I'm going to give up eating out in general this week. I dont really snack on junk food or anything so thats the best I could come up with. Good Luck Everyone!!:happy:
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Could I give up brussel sprouts??
  • Lotus42
    Lotus42 Posts: 13
    Options