• BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    GARY IS THE BEST NAME FOR A MALE CAT.

NAME IT GARY.
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I have a black cat named Storm. Would work for a grey cat.
  • harrietlg
    harrietlg Posts: 239
    Options
    george or georgie i always wanted a cat called george, it's the name my boyfriend and i picked for our future kitty :)
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    What about names from other country?
    Gaspar
    Cuca
    Teca
    Una

Like my brother's cats: Fergal, Llewelyn and Chester.....
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    So, there's this kitten that has been hanging around my house for several weeks now. I thought that he belonged to one of the neighbors, but he's here all the time and never leaves. My family and I think that someone either put him out or moved away and left him behind. So we've decided to take him in and make him part of the family. Now he just needs a name. He's a grey tabby cat and he meows all the time. Cry Baby and M&M (meaning "motor mouth" lol!) is what we have come up with so far. I'm not too crazy about either name. Any suggestions?
    Chattipatty! after me! LOL
    Oops, didn't see it's a "he" How about Chatticatty? hee hee. There were much better suggestions in here, Im just having fun.
  • hillary124
    hillary124 Posts: 112
    Options
    Our kittens are Levi and Luna. Levi is a big meower! The other options for him were Eli...and I dont really remember. I wanted to name him Neville, Harry, Ron... (since the other one was Luna, sorry Im a Harry Potter freak) but my famiy said no. I think some cute people names are good for cats but otherwise stick with cute "pet names". Like Smokey or Whiskers or something, but something not that overused :)
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    How long have you had him in your home? Give him a few days, get to know him (and get him to the vet for a full physical) once you know him, he'll tell you his name... We've had a Lovie, a Nasty, a Sassy, a Bandit (yes, he does steal sparkly stuff), a Mischief, a Tasha, a Biddy (as in Nosy Little Biddy), a Stormy, a Trilby and a Toulouse. Trilby and Toulouse are my two current kitties, adopted from the Humane Society. Trilby has a trill when she meows and when I was trying to figure out what their names were one night Toulouse stood by me a stared at me until I started listing names and when I said Toulouse (this was about the 10th or 12th name on the list) he looked at me and got up and walked away, apparently that was the one.
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Cardio
    or Catio
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Sir Meows-A-Lot
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Gandalf!
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    My mom had a gray cat and her name was Muggins.
  • shbretired
    shbretired Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Dusty

Chatter
  • ReneeJ814
    ReneeJ814 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    So, there's this kitten that has been hanging around my house for several weeks now. I thought that he belonged to one of the neighbors, but he's here all the time and never leaves. My family and I think that someone either put him out or moved away and left him behind. So we've decided to take him in and make him part of the family. Now he just needs a name. He's a grey tabby cat and he meows all the time. Cry Baby and M&M (meaning "motor mouth" lol!) is what we have come up with so far. I'm not too crazy about either name. Any suggestions?
    Chattipatty! after me! LOL
    Oops, didn't see it's a "he" How about Chatticatty? hee hee. There were much better suggestions in here, Im just having fun.

I actually thought about that! Thanks for all the suggestions. I think I can pick a good name from this, although the family seems to like Cry Baby. Whatever!
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Britz( that's phonetic) it stands for cry baby in Pennsylvania Dutch.
  • Erika1962
    Erika1962 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I took in a feral cat some years back and he was a little....well, I named him Norman, as in Norman Bates :laugh: But Simon is nice :smile:
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Britz( that's phonetic) it stands for cry baby in Pennsylvania Dutch.

I like this b/c it's different but it means the same as what your family likes....So you can kinda call him both... :)
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Charcoal
  • Brinasacat
    Brinasacat Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I second Simon.
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Mine is named Pickle. It's the best cat name ever.
  • LovesStrays
    Options
    I was looking for a name for the kitten that is coming to me this afternoon, she'll be white with black paws. There are some good suggestions here - can anyone give me anymore.

She'll be my 28th fur baby, but I'm hoping I might be able to rehome her as she's only a kitten :bigsmile: :sad: