Just found this

Options
Hi everyone ,I am a mother of 2 teenage kids and have a weight problem.I used to weigh 320 lbs about 2 years ago and I managed to loose 100 lbs.I was in training for the military and got hurt in November 2008.The injury halted my exercise and I managed to gain back 22 lbs.I am training again however my weight is not going down.My friend is using this website and started me up.We came to the conclusion that I am not consuming enough food for my activity level.Hopefully with tracking on this site I will be able to reach my goal weight.

Replies

• PureAndHealthy
    Options
    Yep! This site is a great tool! Use it to it's fullest and you'll do great! Sounds like you aren't afraid of the hard work and commitment it takes. Good luck!
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Well, welcome to the site!!! I lost over 100lbs, and I joined MFP to try to lose the last 35. I have had the worst time trying to lose it, so I understand where you are!

Best of luck and I am sure you will find support here!

Ileana
  • lynnie25
    lynnie25 Posts: 93
    Options
    welcome your going to love it!!:love:
  • madair801
    madair801 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will definately find the support you need here! You go girl!!
  • Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Tinker73
    Tinker73 Posts: 45
    Options
    231018.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: