women of ALL SHAPES AND SIZES!!!!

Options
mandag9008
mandag9008 Posts: 182 Member
Listen, looks dont make a woman, her brains and personality make her.
if any one has ever told you that your not beautiful or that your too big, or too small. then f&ck them
bc to me every single lady on here is beautiful. your stiving to change! No one can say else whise.
so if you ever have a day where your just like f it then remember every rose has a thorn.and every woman has a flaw!

keep your head up. tell the lady below or above you her best feature. cheer each other on.
my eyes are my best feature.

Replies

• reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :smile: My best feature would probably be my eyes.
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    My best features would be my eyes and my legs:laugh:
  • mandag9008
    mandag9008 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    no i like ur smile
  • Broken420
    Broken420 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You both do indeed have beautiful eyes! My best asset you can't even see..it's my laugh! I bet noone on MFP could resist laughing with me! ;-)
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    all women are beautiful .. hell women rule :bigsmile:

i grew up with my mom and sister putting me down .. it wasn't till i got out on my own at 19, that i finally started realizing .. i am cute :blushing: ( my picture doesn't show it well, cuz it was taken after a 3 mile walk^not counting the shopping time^ * i was trying on a shirt i just bought during that walk*
    and at 32 it helps to hear the hubby say i am beautiful / sexy (depending on his mood :laugh: )
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    no i like ur smile

Thank you :blushing: lol
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I would say my eyes are my best physical feature for sure....but I will also say my personality and sense of humor and sarcasm are my most attractive features.
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    To teh person above Great skin its glowing
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    ^^ You do have nice eyes..

I want to say I think my best asset is my mouth. In every moment: I like my lips, but I also like my too-wide, toothy grin :)
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    My best feture is my butt, I have a really nice rounded poping but, my husband can punch it really hard like a punching ball and I just laugh cause its all mucles, even when I get big it stays rocking
  • I like this women need to hear this more in the world.. so many think they are not beautiful almost like bringing th e70th back with twiggy was out and im mother fell for that stuff she almost didnt eat a thing.. and got so skinny funny how.. or world can have an effect on us if we are no careful .. I love lokking at myself in the mirror and telling myself I am beautiful. I made by Gods hands:heart:
  • pooleekylie
    Options
    Wait a second here. If we're ugly on the inside can we still be beautiful on the outside??
  • cakelady69
    Options
    I NEED to hear this today. Thank you. I lived in a marriage for a long time, were I knew where I stood and it was not positive. Anyway, thank you for making us feel good.

^^^^^ You have beautiful hair!^^^^^^^

My best feature is my eyes.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Listen, looks dont make a woman, her brains and personality make her.
    if any one has ever told you that your not beautiful or that your too big, or too small. then f&ck them
    bc to me every single lady on here is beautiful. your stiving to change! No one can say else whise.
    so if you ever have a day where your just like f it then remember every rose has a thorn.and every woman has a flaw!

keep your head up. tell the lady below or above you her best feature. cheer each other on.
    my eyes are my best feature.

Love this post :flowerforyou:
  • Lacebopp
    Lacebopp Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am not too bad, and nobody puts me down, but guys always start talking to someone else (everyone else!) So, yeah, I needed to hear this one today.
    My best feature is my Eyes... :)
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    ^No kidding! They are glowing!

My best feature is my smile.
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    I absolutely love this thread!

slk - your smile is amazing. It looks contagious =)

I love my eyes. And my boobs, lol!