Day 6 MFP!

Options
jerijett
jerijett Posts: 14 Member
Hello,

It's official, I'm determined! This time I feel so dedicated. I'm at the heaviest I've ever been in my life, and have given myself 8 months to reach my goal. I'm 26, 5'6 ,178 lbs about half of that is resting above the waist. Pregnant belly when you've never been pregnant is not a good look, in my opinion. I'll be graduating in a few weeks and my schedule will open up, and a certain level of stress will be gone so I could not have dreamed of a better time to start.

I'm completing week 1 of c25k, and in a few weeks, i'm planning on going full force with my fitness regime! Wish me luck and thank for the support!

Replies

• fitbabycakes
    Options
    GOOD LUCK! Keep your mind on your goal and keep working towards it! Even if you take small steps at first. You are getting closer to your goal. Educate yourself on what your body needs. I know exactly what you mean about "pregnant belly". I never wear dresses because of that. Hopefully soon I will be able to wear a dress with confidence. I wish you the best of luck! Hard work does pay off!