Hi everyone.

lettuceb
lettuceb Posts: 207 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I can't remember if I introduced myself or not. I have been lurking for a couple of weeks between this site and another one and have decided I really like this site better :smile: I am a 38 yo mom of 4 boys ages 18,12,6, and 3. Yes, my house is never quiet! I also work full time in the science field. I love good food and wine too! My husband loves to cook, which I love too. I am trying to get my butt back into shape. I have started lifting weights again 3x a week and I just started the couch to 5k program yesterday (I really liked it). Tracking what I eat and drink is helping tremendously and I hope I can start shedding some pounds soon! :happy:

220407.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    howdy, lurky-lurker! welcome! :flowerforyou: Best of luck to you - you'll find lots of support here!
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Welcome to the party.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.