Im new :)

Options
My name is nikki i am 22 years old!
I was a big girl in high school 255lbs a size 22. I made up my mind and got down to 140lbs a size 3. Then got preganat and gain 74lbs I was 214 when i had my son. I went on a diet as soon as i pop him out. 4 months after having him i was down to 160 size 5 now 10 month after having him im 153. my goal is to lose 13-23lbs more!! I have been this weight fr a few months but i know its cuz im not working out. its hard t ofind time with working full time and taing care of my boys. My goal is to be fit and happy with myself cus lately i have felt like a fatty and not so happy

Replies

• pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    153 and a size 5? see...that's how I am. I weigh more than I look. so it's just a reminder NOT to focus on numbers so much...use the scale as a tool.
    Anyhoo....welcome, so nice to see you here!
    My goal is to be happy with myself too...and that is not a number on the scale OR a size...

Cindy
  • sweettsoul
    sweettsoul Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    153 and a size 5? see...that's how I am. I weigh more than I look. so it's just a reminder NOT to focus on numbers so much...use the scale as a tool.
    Anyhoo....welcome, so nice to see you here!
    My goal is to be happy with myself too...and that is not a number on the scale OR a size...

Cindy

I am 6"2
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: