Introduction for New people

I my name is Donna. I have been fighting with my weight for years now. I have reached 290 and I have to do something about it. Today is April the 22 2012. I am going to lose this weight for Me. I would love to lose 50 lbs right now. I am going to do it. I do believe in short term goal and long term goal. 50 is my short term goal. I know it will take hard work. I am up for it. Long term goal is to weigh between 170 and 180. I know I can do this I just have to take it 1 lb at a time. week by week month by month. I hope all met their goals and have good spirt about working hard and keep your heads up. Friends can help you do alot. Keep Me posted please. I will be posting mine

Replies

• Hi Donna,
    My name is Mechille, I am trying to lose 80lbs. I had gone through the LAP band a few years ago but due to 2 accidents (1 w/ horse & 1 car) I was not able to continue with the "fills". So my sister and I have decided to do it together with the help of this great website. I believe that if you are accountable to someone(s) and get the encouragement that will build you up, then you will succeed. You can message me anytime, good luck!
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Hi Donna. Welcome. Lots of encouragement on here...feel free to add me as a friend
  • telajack
    telajack Posts: 7
    Thank you for all the help and added, I am doing well with my eating habits. workouts are slow because My Dr. said low inpact only for now. :smokin:
  • telajack
    telajack Posts: 7
    Thank you for all the help I lost 11 lbs this week. I am not starving I just started and my weight is very high. I know it will slow down once I level out

Thank You all:bigsmile: