Best Scale

lettuceb
lettuceb Posts: 207 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I need to get a new scale. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Replies

• Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    A few months ago, I bought the Weight Watchers Glass Precision Electronic Scale (WW42R) at Costco. It has been the most consistent glass /digital scale I have ever had!

Ileana
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Don't do it! It is the angel and the devil :devil: all wrapped up into one 12 inch by 12 inch square. It will consume your life...you will become addicted. Ok, semi true, but kidding. I have the Tanita..it tells you how much water your body has, what your body fat percentage is and tells you if your underweight, normal, overweight and of course, obese! :sad: You tell it your age and if you are boy or girl and height. It is an evil little guy. It crushed my feelings when I got it. :brokenheart: Now I avoid that evil side of it and just push the "weigh" button only. It' s nicer to me that way :heart: ...but it is a GREAT product. You can get at Target or online...Happy scale hunting :drinker:
  • lettuceb
    Thanks! I will look at each of those and then try to keep my kids from jumping on whichever one I get!
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    The best scale by far is your full-length mirror. That's how I weigh myself. What does weight matter if you look good in the mirror and your clothes fit? Good luck in your journey!!
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Don't do it! It is the angel and the devil :devil: all wrapped up into one 12 inch by 12 inch square. It will consume your life...you will become addicted. Ok, semi true, but kidding. I have the Tanita..it tells you how much water your body has, what your body fat percentage is and tells you if your underweight, normal, overweight and of course, obese! :sad: You tell it your age and if you are boy or girl and height. It is an evil little guy. It crushed my feelings when I got it. :brokenheart: Now I avoid that evil side of it and just push the "weigh" button only. It' s nicer to me that way :heart: ...but it is a GREAT product. You can get at Target or online...Happy scale hunting :drinker:

I have this same devil / angel....................... :bigsmile:

My hubby stays mad at it more than I do.
  • lettuceb
    I looked at the Tanita and think I might go with that. I know that % body fat is not perfect but I want something that gives me at least an idea. I want to know that I am building muscle from all my lifting and ingesting all the protein I am eating/drinking! :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.