Hit 20 lbs down today!

Options
vanessa915
vanessa915 Posts: 68 Member
Things at home have been a mess lately and I haven't really been thinking too much about weight loss. I got on the scale this morning and my first thought was "Dammit! I gained! How did that happen?!" Then I thought about it for a minute, got back on the scale, came and checked MFP, and did a happy dance! For some reason I had my last weigh-in weight wrong in my head, and I think I expected a gain because I've been so stressed. So I punched in the new number, and there is was! My ticker now states 20 down!

WOOHOO!

Vanessa

Replies

• punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Things at home have been a mess lately and I haven't really been thinking too much about weight loss. I got on the scale this morning and my first thought was "Dammit! I gained! How did that happen?!" Then I thought about it for a minute, got back on the scale, came and checked MFP, and did a happy dance! For some reason I had my last weigh-in weight wrong in my head, and I think I expected a gain because I've been so stressed. So I punched in the new number, and there is was! My ticker now states 20 down!

WOOHOO!

Vanessa

Happy Dance Time.... banana_smiley_28.gif

Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • katealim
    katealim Posts: 45
    Options
    Congrats! I am almost there with you... 3 pounds to go and I will be doing the happy dance right along with you.
  • nzfoxy
    nzfoxy Posts: 29
    Options
    Congratulations! I know how it feels and its great! Make sure you treat yourself to something nice to celebrate, 20lbs is a huge milestone I think. Buy yourself a new lipstick or nail polish or new top to mark the occasion. :bigsmile:
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • tamawamara
    tamawamara Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Yaaay! Congrats!!!
  • Tinker73
    Tinker73 Posts: 45
    Options
    Congrats on your success:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!