Minus 16 lbs.

Thought I'd share my progress photos. I still have a bit of fat to lose, but I'm pretty proud of how far I've come. I've had huge issues with binge eating in the past (still do), and I can't believe I've actually managed to lose a significant amount of weight. I honestly never thought it would be possible for me.. I'd been fluctuating from 114~119 lbs. for like 2-3 years because I could not get my eating under control, just losing and gaining the same 5 lbs. over and over again.

The before & after pictures were taken around 6 months apart. (Of course, my progress has been really slow due to setbacks from binging.)

10pd5ic.jpg

Replies

• Look at that little waist and those pretty legs! Way to go! You look great!
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Damn girl, you're looking incredible!
  • jfaure23
    jfaure23 Posts: 114 Member
    Wow, looking fab!!!
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Wow, that is a great waist and booty.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    You should be proud! You are working hard & it shows!!!
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Oh my gosh, your belly shape changed from average to HOT! Amazing transformation!
  • bryansaums
    bryansaums Posts: 78 Member
    Way to go! Be proud and embrace yourself. Cheers!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 2,951 Member
    excellent! i myself am 5.2 and have only lost 10-11 lbs in 6 months myself. but it's better then nothing. I wish i took before pics.. i still feel there isn't that much of a difference yet :(
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 926 Member
    you are doing really awesome. great progress! thank you for sharing, it is motivating!
  • MiMarMor
    MiMarMor Posts: 32 Member
    You look amazing! What have you been doing to shape up?
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Your stomach looks amazing! I don't see any exrra fat.
  • Wow! Awesome results.
  • Lasirenn
    Lasirenn Posts: 50 Member
    Your stomach looks great. I hope that's what my after looks like.
  • zooblflot
    zooblflot Posts: 131
    You look amazing!! :wink:
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Amazing! How tall are you?! Your waist and thighs are looking sooo good!!! Im inspired!
  • amara0118
    amara0118 Posts: 44 Member
    You look great! That tiny waist is amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!