Is Ripped in 30 High Impact?

Options
Can you tell me about ripped in 30. I want to try it but I live in an apartment and dont want to jump around up here alot to bother the other tenants. I go to the gym for cardio.

Replies

• mici0427
    mici0427 Posts: 54
    Options
    I've been doing Ripped for the last 3 weeks. I actually start week 4 today! I also live in an apartment but I don't have any problems with my downstairs neighbors. There are a few exercises that move you around but nothing that's made my neighbors complain! Squat jumps and a couple others. It's a Great workout!! I've lost 5 pounds and 8 inches since I started!!!
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    While there is some cardio in these workouts it's nothing to make to much noise for your downstairs neighbors. You will have knee kicks (forward and back), quats, some faux jump rope, etc. Each workout level contains three circuit which contains two minutes of cardio which equals a total of six minutes of cardio total so you should be fine. You will love the DVD! It is awesome!
  • ProjectTina
    Options
    I'd say that it's fairly high impact, but you can reduce the noise level by doing the cardio sections without shoes. It's only 30 minutes every day, and only 6 minutes that might get a little noisy. I'm sure your neighbours will understand :)
  • signgrrrl
    signgrrrl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Would I be able to do this everyday plus my 55 min of caedio in the am?
  • signgrrrl
    signgrrrl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    cardio
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    Is this workout on Youtube? Thanks