Exercises For The Inner Thigh Gap?

Options
2»

Replies

• dany_m
    dany_m Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It may not be possible for you to have an inner thigh gap (I know my body doesn't work that way) as stated before however here is a video that is KILLER on the inner thighs. My inner thighs are still sore and I did it on Friday I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT4UlsoQchY&feature=relmfu

Bump for later. Looks very good :-)
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    NO matter how skinny I get, my legs still touch some. Even when I wore a size 00.

Some women can't change it. It is all about hip size.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    NO matter how skinny I get, my legs still touch some. Even when I wore a size 00.

Samesies. And no one of the male persuasion is complaining haha
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I just read your profile.

SOMEONE KINDLY PASS ME THE EYE BLEACH.

Your mentality makes me scared for society and the next generation of women growing up.
  • angng
    angng Posts: 137 Member
    Options

Same here. I was tiny and a marathon runner and very avid cyclist. If that didn't make my thighs stop touching, nothing will.
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Um. weighted squats do make bigger thighs I would know cuz thats exactly what I was working towards was adding some more BULK to my lower body and I succeeded.. but, it would have to be heavy weights to do that. so Idk maybe just dont use weights or low weights.. Y on earth would u want a thigh gap? To me those look weird.. as oppose to just some nice slim thighs or muscle thighs..
  • Razkler14
    Razkler14 Posts: 74
    Options
    Yes this thread is disgusting... This is fitness website not starve yourself do squats till you die website... I think you have your priorities all wrong. I too read your profile. No words.

Me personally... I want my thighs to touch!

https://www.againfaster.com/en/blog/2012/02/09/embrace-them-thighs/
  • ddime2090
    Options
    i wish i had a thigh gap.