need some friends :-)

Options
cndslee
cndslee Posts: 256 Member
I would like to add some friends! I have logged in almost everyday since Oct 2011. I mostly have read the stories, and I have lost weight, but I have reached a point where i think I need so friends I can continue my journey with and help motivate me more. Thanks

Replies

• bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • CrumCake81
    Options
    Hey add me. I just found this website and think having friends is a great thing to do. Helps with motivation.
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I have added you both!
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm on here every day and will be very motivating to anyone who needs some encouragement. My exercise and food diaries are open to anyone, and I can always use a boost when I'm feeling challenged.
  • kissy28wv
    kissy28wv Posts: 74
    Options
    Add me :)
  • Ambilynn10
    Options
    I also would like to find some friends to encourage me to lose weight. I have been trying to lose weight for about 7 years now and I started at 200 lbs. I have lost about 50 lbs. but it seems like it goes up and down a lot :( and I get awfully depressed and feel like quitting often. It just seems too hard, but I have a feeling if I had some good friends then maybe I can finally end this nightmare and get down to my dream weight of 130 lbs.
  • dogstolove3
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm just getting started and I definitely need some motivation! I need to lose 30 pounds and will be using the Zeal for Life challenge. I should lose 9.8 pounds by May 27.
  • mbk830
    mbk830 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...the more friends, the better!
  • smittya84
    Options
    You can add me also i feel like im in the same boat as you. I have hit a rut and dont want all my hard work from the past year and a half to go to waist. Im getting back into tracking again and cooking. I think i was lost for a bit without both. :laugh:
  • kritney
    kritney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • sllida
    sllida Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me please was just thinking about this my self
  • captnemo44
    captnemo44 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello you can add me m on here everyday, It is a wonderful site,
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anytime :D:flowerforyou:
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've had an account for awhile, but never added friends. I just got back into using this website. :)
  • deidradean13
    Options
    You can add me. I'm fairly new to the website and could also use some more friends. I don't mind giving words of encouragement! :smile:
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! This website has a lot of information and friendship. Enjoy your weight lose journey
  • bktibbetts
    bktibbetts Posts: 140
    Options
    Looks like we have similar goals - add me if you'd like!!
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Anyone here who is nice can add me--I log on pretty much every day, and I tend to say only nice things to people on here. I am always happy to make encouraging friends!
  • kiabee1125
    Options
    you can add me! i here to give and recieve support
  • gmcclam12
    gmcclam12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me.