HRM Suggestions.

Options
2»

Replies

• pinktrmpinktrm
    Options
    whats the coupon code for khols or body tronics??
  • Phoink
    Phoink Posts: 8
    Options
    I use a Polar F4 and like it a lot!!

This!
    I got mine from bodytronics.com for less than $60 with a coupon code that someone on here recommended. I love it. Absolutely no complaints, and it confirmed what I suspected. MFP's calorie estimations are way too generous. Definitely a worthwhile investment.

This...again. I just ordered my Polar F4 from bodytronics.com today and if you don't mind a 5-10 day wait, the shipping is free. It cost me just under $62.00. Can't wait to get it and make sure I'm tracking my exercise accurately! :flowerforyou:
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    Is the only difference between the female and male watches the color? I want the red and black one but its listed as male. Just wanna make sure the only difference is color.

I think the strap for the male watch is slightly bigger, unless you have really small wrists the male one should be fine! :smile:

I have an older Polar (maybe four, five years old). Even the women's monitor wrist strap is a little big on me, but I have small wrists.
  • lynne_p
    lynne_p Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Polar FT4 here too. My daughter and I each have one. Very simple to use. Love it!
  • jpinge
    jpinge Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I use a Polar F4 and like it a lot!!
    this
  • michelledusik
    michelledusik Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I had the very same dilemma. I went with the woman's pink F4. Besides the color, he only difference is the size of the watch strap. Men's is wider than the women's.
    I LOVE my F4!!
  • Femmekid
    Femmekid Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Well I think I will be buying the F4 on bodytronics. :D
  • Femmekid
    Femmekid Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Anyone know if there is a coupon code?
  • _Schatzi_
    _Schatzi_ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    For all of you with the Polar FT4.... does it have ANT+ so that you can connect with mapmyfitness or any of these other iphone/ipad apps?
  • nancyb140
    Options
    If you work out at a gym, be sure that you get a heart rate monitor that is coded to prevent cross-talk, otherwise, you'll pick up the transmissions of the HRMs worn by people near you.
  • Cheshire_Kat
    Cheshire_Kat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I really want one of these too... thanks for the advice!
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Anyone know if there is a coupon code?

think it's still the popo thing, someone mentioned earlier
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Polar anything is great! I have the F4 and I love it. I've had it for about 2 years now.
  • _trickpie
    _trickpie Posts: 87
    Options
    Polar. Get an entry level model.

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE CALORIES BURNED ESTIMATE. Not as an eating guide, at least.
    Can you elaborate on this? I find the calories burned estimate on my HRM (Polar FT4) to be a lot less than the estimate in MFP, and even runkeeper is a little more generous than my HRM.
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Polar. Get an entry level model.

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE CALORIES BURNED ESTIMATE. Not as an eating guide, at least.

I have the Polar FT7 and find the calories burned feature very useful and if anything the estimate is lower than mfp.