When is it ok to let go?

Options
2»

Replies

• fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I see no point in stopping... It's kinda like AA... I need the support and accountability. I also use it to make sure I am eating enough... It helps me to look at my day and see if I've eaten enough fruits and vegetables. It's a healthy tool, not just for weight loss... I usually log my food in the morning for the day and adjust it in the evening if necessary. Just like clocking in and out at work, it's habit now and I don't mind it at all... Plus I love hearing how my new friends af doing and what new food ideas they have!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I didn't even join MFP to lose weight...I was already 172 lbs...I mainly joined to support my family. Later, I added other friends but I never intended to lose any weight as I was happy with where I was. Of course, I started eating better and finished a marathon (1st ever!) but that was never in the plan.

MFP is like budgeting, only takes a few minutes a day so what's the harm? Plus there's a great community you can encourage with your progress. I'll likely never leave....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!