how to lose weight

Options
So I really want to start losing weight. So any tips on how to do this? How many calories I should be eating? or what foods to maybe avoid? Do you guys count drinks into you food tracker? How much is a good amount to work out and how long? How long did it take you guys to start seeing results? Is drinking water really necessary because I don't really drink water? If you want to become friends please add me and the more advice the better!!

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    go to fat2fit.com and get your numbers. reduce salt intake, reduce pop, or fatty food sweets and fast foods. increase water and eat as healthy as you can. I never cut out anything out of my diet, i just eat in moderation and portion control... for me, it's been a struggle but i have lost 11 lbs now in 6 months ( i only had 15-20lbs to loose). I am exercising now and feel so good..... i saw results about 1 month after i started tracking my food and exercising. I count everything i put in my mouth, even drinks. To me i would rather eat my calories then drink them, so it's water and tea pretty much all the time... I have a hard time getting in my proper amount of water but it really does make a difference... good luck on your journey!