Polar fT60 or stay with my F6

Options
Hi there,

I have the polar f6 which i like but I loathe uploading data to my laptop as its via a microphone..I find it only works a tenth of the time. I'm thinking of upgrading to the FT60 but I'd love some MFP user reviews

TIA
Fi

Replies

• terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    bump
  • terraskye
    Options
    bumped
  • Babsvii
    Babsvii Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i have the ft60 i love it and use it everyday with my workouts! I never upload it to the computer as i don't care to much about that so not even sure how that works, but i use it to watch my heart rate and to see my calories burned. Its great and easy to use. I have never owned any other so i can't really compare it to anything else but i love it and highly recommend it! :)
  • terraskye
    Options
    i have the ft60 i love it and use it everyday with my workouts! I never upload it to the computer as i don't care to much about that so not even sure how that works, but i use it to watch my heart rate and to see my calories burned. Its great and easy to use. I have never owned any other so i can't really compare it to anything else but i love it and highly recommend it! :)

Thank you :) I may try and use my F6 for awhile and save up for the upgrade:)