Joe Banz's P90X Progress! I'm in it to WIN IT!! BRING IT!!!

Options

Replies

• joebanz77
    joebanz77 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I better get a head start this evening and prep my meals for tomorrow. I've got Back and Biceps/ ARX at 0400! So stoked!! Next week is Recovery week then I'll be starting Doubles right away. It's going to be rough but I'm going to persevere and conquer it!! I'm looking forward to completing this program with awesome results. :)
  • RicSnyder
    RicSnyder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great job Joe, keep kickin' it! I have been through P90X twice and love the program.
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    wow you look awesome! very nice achievement! is it the only workout you did during the weight loss?:)
  • joebanz77
    Options
    wow you look awesome! very nice achievement! is it the only workout you did during the weight loss?:)

Thanks! I started off with Power 90 then jumped into P90X.
  • joebanz77
    Options
    Great job Joe, keep kickin' it! I have been through P90X twice and love the program.

Thanks!! 2 rounds?! WOW!! Are you planning to get into P90X2? I heard that one is a BEAST!
  • joebanz77
    Options
    Today ends Week 7 for me. This coming week is my Recovery week. I just tightened up my nutrition in preparation for the next phase and I'm hoping to complete P90X with the best of my ability to get results that I can be satisfied with. For the last 7 weeks, I stuck with the program with no cheat days and never skipped a beat pushing play everyday. The biggest thing that's driving my motivation right now is that I've never had six pack abs and never been cut. So hopefully with everything that I've learned from my coach and team, I'm hoping that all the hard work will pay off in the end. I'll be posting Day 60 photos on 23 May. *crossing fingers*
  • joebanz77
    Options
    End of Week 7 photos. Man.... I'm itchin to get another tattoo.

EndofWeek7P90X.jpg
  • joebanz77
    Options
    It's currently Week 8 and I'm on Recovery week. I dropped my calorie intake since the workouts aren't as intense. But I'll bump it back up as soon as we start Phase 3. I can't wait to see what the next 4 weeks does for me. :)
  • The_Razz
    The_Razz Posts: 1
    Options
    It's currently Week 8 and I'm on Recovery week. I dropped my calorie intake since the workouts aren't as intense. But I'll bump it back up as soon as we start Phase 3. I can't wait to see what the next 4 weeks does for me. :)

Very nice transformation, I am really proud of you!

I as well is doing P90x, but a slightly modified version, with no cardio - I Do 3 strength exercises 3 days in a row, and after each session I pound my stationary bike for 30 - 45 minuttes and I have gotten very good results, but I am starting to think that my calorie intake is too low.

What kind of meal plan / calorie diet have you been following in the three stages?

All the best, and keep up the good work!
  • joebanz77
    Options
    Thanks Razz! I didn't follow the P90X nutrition guide. I calculate my calorie intake and eat 6 meals a day.
  • joebanz77
    Options
    The week I've been waiting for. Tomorrow starts P90X Phase 4 Doubles! I have my nutrition squared away and ready to take on the first week. Let's unleash the BEAST!!
  • appi1981
    appi1981 Posts: 45
    Options
    All i can say is wow! You look fantastic well done! I just use the Ab ripper x between Thai boxing but after looking at your results think Im gonna do the whole set!
  • joebanz77
    Options
    Thanks bro! It really means a lot. Definitely give it a shot! You'll be amazed what it can so for ya with good nutrition!

Joe
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation! I'm thinking I should dust off those P90X DVDs and bring it!!!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    SWEET!! GREAT JOB!
  • joebanz77
    Options
    For any of those interested in P90X, have plenty of patience and stay focused on form and good nutrition. Changes will come before you know it! :)
  • joebanz77
    Options
    Thanks for the awesome comments! Feel free to add me! I find it very inspiring to have plenty of people join me during my journey!!
  • bigd65
    bigd65 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    totally awesome, that is fantastic, you rock
  • joebanz77
    Options
    Thanks bigd65!
  • joebanz77
    Options
    My day Day 1 and Day 60 results.

26Marand22May.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!