Fat Army Wife

Options
bm99
bm99 Posts: 597 Member
I gained 100 pounds during a year of PPD. Now I have to lose it. Looking for friends to help motivate, in all I need to lose 125 the old fashioned way :)

Replies

• smtxn
    smtxn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi . I will be checking your progress . It
    Will motivate me to move. Wishing you
    Success
  • bm99
    Options
    If you add me and wonder why tomorrows food is already logged, that's because I plan my meals a day ahead with MFP. I also plan my exercise a day ahead so if I don't do it I feel like a liar.
  • overit75
    overit75 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck from another fat Army wife.
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! There is so much information and friendship on here. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like!!
  • poodlelaise
    poodlelaise Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    If you add me and wonder why tomorrows food is already logged, that's because I plan my meals a day ahead with MFP. I also plan my exercise a day ahead so if I don't do it I feel like a liar.

I do the same thing sometimes. But I don't think you have your settings set up to share your diary.
  • bm99
    Options
    How do I do that? I would like to share it, it'll keep me accountable. I'll check back to change it AFTER I do my last fifteen minutes lol
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    Also a big Army wife!! So feel free to add me!! :)
  • pattan59801
    pattan59801 Posts: 142
    Options
    I gained 100 pounds during a year of PPD. Now I have to lose it. Looking for friends to help motivate, in all I need to lose 125 the old fashioned way :)

add me and we can lose 125 together
  • mdundon09
    mdundon09 Posts: 66 Member
    Options

I do this too! lol
  • mellisaweldon
    Options
    if you go to settings under your food diary columns, its at the bottom of the settings then just choose and save!!! hope this helps you, and feel free to add me, ive also lived with the army most my life and know how they can look to you to be healthy all the time whether you are or not, so been there done that, lol
  • JaclynnGail
    JaclynnGail Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Army wife here who logs a day ahead, too! Sending you a request...best of luck to you!
  • HayleeWho1122
    HayleeWho1122 Posts: 57 Member
    Options

lol :D
  • HayleeWho1122
    HayleeWho1122 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    good luck!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Wife of an Army veteran here.

Good luck to you hon! Just remember to never give up no matter how badly or how many times you fall along the way. The only time you really fail is when you quit trying.

:flowerforyou:
  • bm99
    Options
    Thanks everyone, for the adds and the encouragement. Those of you familiar with the army lifestyle know how discouraging it can be when you just move to a new post.
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options

Oh I also do the same thing!! :)
  • littlebean24
    Options
    Army wife here. Anyone feel free to add me =)
  • ItsTiffanyFTW
    ItsTiffanyFTW Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Request sent! Trying to beat that "fat army wife" stereotype!
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    Not an army wife! :) But I have a lot of weight to lose- feel free to add me!
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me or anyone wanting support and motivation, in return I would like the same!