My First Week :)

Options
jocmw
jocmw Posts: 20 Member
Hi Everyone,
Today marks the end of my first week using MFP and it's been great so far.

A little about me... I'm 36 years old and have dealt with my weight most of my life. Rather than gain the Freshman 15, I lost 25 lbs when I went to college. Since then, I've been up and down by 10-15 lbs depending on the year. I have some medical issues (hypothyroid, hormone and autoimmune issues) that I know have made it harder, but I don't want to use those as an excuse for not being my healthiest anymore.

I've been eating clean for a long time (mostly vegetarian and fish), but have recently tried to be even cleaner to figure out what foods throw me out of balance. Just this week I also went to an herbalist to try a more naturalistic approach to my medical conditions. My goal is to lose that elusive 12-15 lbs for good and to be my healthiest me.

Luckily I have my sister and couple good friends on here with me, but I'd love to share stories and experiences with other people.

SW: 138
CW: 135
GW: 123

Replies

• ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! There is so much information and friendship on here. If you would like to add me as a friend, please feel free.