very bored

Options
I am very bored, not with losing the weight n keeping track, but I do my exercise, clean, cook the food and eat it, get bored, I go to the store for a bit, come home, get bored again. I clean so much I am bored and quite frankly bored of it. Do any of yous have any idea of what to do when your stuck in the house and there's nothing else to do. I am even bored with movies, cus then I think of snacking, so not good. Since I have been active, they way I use to be when I was a teen, I don't want to sit still, I want to go go go, but just dont know what to do n dont want to spend too much money or waste gas. Its kind of like someone quitting smoking, they gotta keep their hands busy. Thats the way I feel.

Replies

• DaveRCF
    DaveRCF Posts: 266
    Options
    This is a little bit out there but have you ever considered reading book? Volunteer work is also a great way to keep busy and do some good at the same time.
  • desirae500
    desirae500 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I suggest a hobby - something involving building something. Models, dollhouses, dioramas, etc. Build a deck! Create a garden! Or painting, sculpture, origami! Or write a book, start a blog. Check with your city to see what volunteer opportunities there are for you. Now that summer is coming, maybe parks and rec could use you at a city camp! I wish I had more time to be bored!

Good luck!