Need motivation

Options
I need some help in the motivation department. I keep saying I will start Monday but Monday comes and goes and I'm still right were I was. I think my biggest problem is finding foods that I like that will keep me full. I have a super busy schedule, who doesn't right, and just don't want to have to think about what to make. I keep looking at everyone's success photos and can't wait to put mine up someday but I just need a boost to get started.

Replies

• migoi357
    migoi357 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
  • Susan0816
    Susan0816 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Noki,
    You might start with instead of saying "i'll start on Monday" to I'm starting right now. One big motivator for me is to besure I log everything for the day, even if over, high on sodium, etc and by making it available to your friends you find motivation and constructive comments.

For food ideas, one of the things that help me the most is after shopping divide veggies, fruit, nuts, etc into serving sizes & put them in snack size baggies then all you have to do is grab on and you are ready to go. Plus the children will be able to grab one when they want a snack without having to fix everything.

Set mini goals, say 20-25 lbs, then concentrate on that goal first and not the overall.......

Hope this helps...
    Susan