• mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    steak- rare.... nom nom
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 866 Member
    Ribeye steak, well done. I get grossed out if I can see blood!! :sick:
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 985 Member
    'Cause we are awesome, duh. And like the women, I'll go ahead and post in a thread just for the opposite sex. I like my steak medium, with the occasional ketchup.

KETCHUP?!!!! on a steak?!
    what u talkin bout willis?!!!!!
  • I love them both! My boyfriend & I bbq like 4 times a week! We do mostly chicken (breasts, thighs, drumsticks, quarters.....change the cut up & it doesn't get old!) but we love our steak and always medium rare! On steak we use pepper, montreal steak seasoning & Allegro Hickory Marinade! It's delicious! On chicken we are always changing things up - always olive oil, salt & pepper with....smoked paprika or italian dressing or greek rub or any other flavor we feel like trying!
    Oh great, now its 9:20am and I'm already hungry! :D
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Medium with a bit of blood (need to be able to taste a bit of blood :huh:) and a little salt and pepper :smile:
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    So, what's with all the threads catering toward male answers???

WOMEN! Steak or chicken? And how do you like...
    I will take tofurkey answers and such as well.

I forgot to add.
    I like my steak with a bit of salt and pepper on the barbeque, medium rare.

You heard what Soul brother no. 1 James Brown said "its a man's world".............
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    i love steak! marinated (my secret recipe) and rare to medium rare. so yummy!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    I like the chicken from the slow cooker, so it's falling off the bone, with nothing else on it.

I like my steak as rare as it's gets, with nothing on it.

I'm just a naked meat kinda person, I'll admit it.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    mmmmm, steak
    mmmmm, chicken
    mmmmm, grilled fish

I like my protein!
  • elynnuh
    elynnuh Posts: 50 Member
    without a doubt, steak is always good. but i prefer rare or medium rare, with a slight crunch on the outside edges and no preference on seasonings or sauces or marinades or anything. far as im concerned, steak is always good. EXPERIMENT. see what YOU like :)

agree!
  • Steak, sirloin, rare! NOM NOM NOM! Prefer when my boyfriend cooks it on the grill. Amazing!
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    The Dallas filet from Texas Roadhouse. Medium well (yeah, so, wanna fight about it?!?) I think they inject it with crack...
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 1,799 Member
    Gah, I see I got ripped to shreds on the ketchup thing...
  • Teapotdomescam
    Teapotdomescam Posts: 156 Member
    I can not stand steak for some reason! I get annoyed, it takes too long to chew lol
    I prefer chicken but not fried or with bones and I like it marinated with lemon and pepper mmmm
    or in pasta
    oh god...yessss
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Here are my favorite meats in no specific order:

I love steak, medium well and if they are grass fed, it tastes even better.
    For burgers, I prefer bison burgers
    Chicken is my go to meat staple
    I don't eat much fish but when I do it has to be Wild Caught Salmon cooked on a cedar plank.
  • TinaRodina
    TinaRodina Posts: 110 Member
    I don't eat beef at all. I prefer chicken and turkey. over cooked so it's chewy. I don't like juicy meat. bleck. makes me want to gag just typing those two words together.

Me and my sister are the same way!!
  • Doreen_Murray
    Doreen_Murray Posts: 396 Member
    Grass fed beef is turning into my new chicken! I was so tired of chicken so nice to change it up. Medium please.