Wanting to support and to be supported...

Options
Hi everyone!

My name is Ashley from Montreal Canada and I started this weightloss journey (officially) on MFP 5 days ago. Never have I been so serious about losing weight. My daughter was born almost 11 months ago. I lost a little bit of the baby weight but it quickly returned. I want to feel like myself again. I want to be my daughter's healthy role model. There are oh so many reasons why I want to become a healthier me.

I am looking for people to motivate and to help motivate me in return! I strongly believe that if we do this together, we have better chances of achieving our goals.

Id love to make some new friends here and to share our future success stories! :)

ashley

Replies

• ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Hi Ashley:.

Welcome to MFP!! There is so much information and friendship here. Feel free to add me if you would like
  • MeRoBi
    MeRoBi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • corporatelawmom
    corporatelawmom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. My youngest is almost 16 months old. We can totally do this!
  • _running
    _running Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I'm new here. I sick and tired of my weight, so i finally decided to do something about it. I'm a great supporter who needs support. :)
  • ncgirlmaryann
    Options
    Hi! I am new to MFP as well. I just started one week ago! You may add me if you like!