morning exercise shows

Does anyone know a good way to calculate the calories burned when doing the morning exercise shows that come on from time to time? They don't come with nutrional facts at the end or on the back of the DVD anymore. so much for being easy. Been searching through the log, but I don't have a clue on how to log it in effectively. Any suggestions for an accurate count?

Replies

• Does anyone know a good way to calculate the calories burned when doing the morning exercise shows that come on from time to time? They don't come with nutrional facts at the end or on the back of the DVD anymore. so much for being easy. Been searching through the log, but I don't have a clue on how to log it in effectively. Any suggestions for an accurate count?
  • there are a bunch of different websites you can go into to find things like that. i'd just "Google" it and see what comes up. and try a few sites and compare the answers you get
  • There's a web-site called "caloriesperhour.com" that I found quite helpful. Good luck!