Looking for friends and support on my healthy journey!

Options
Hello everyone,

I'm Jamie :) I am 23 years old and am trying to live a healthier lifestyle. I am 5'3 (and a half) and the last time I weighed myself I was 125 pounds. I used to struggle with disordered eating so I try not to weigh myself. I'd like to lose around 5 vanity pounds - but the number really doesn't matter to me - I'd just like to firm up and get stronger. I also have PCOS, so I want to improve my eating habits to help with that.

I'm an actress and am currently on tour with a show, so eating healthily is not always the easiest thing to do! I'm eating hotel breakfasts (can a girl get some protein, please?!) and dining out for nearly every meal with my castmates. My castmates happen to be boys who can eat 5 slices of pizza and wash it down with a milkshake and then complain about how skinny they are. SIGH.

I started the Insanity program last week (tricky in hotel rooms) and am really trying to stick with it. I joined MFP to try and keep my nutrition goals in check.

I would love some friends on here to keep me motivated! Feel free to add me :) I plan on being on here daily.

Replies