Putting it out there. Pic heavy

Options

Replies

• jfaure23
    jfaure23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! The added muscle suits you and your body very well. Hard work shows. Very very nice!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!! Congrats!
  • Ashley23261
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • sipseyab
    sipseyab Posts: 59
    Options
    Well, I think you look great! But I like the next to last photos better. I think the chest hair makes you seem more defined or something. I think a fit hairy chest looks better than a bald pumped chest. But, that's just my opinion. Either way, you have made some fantastic strides in your fitness. Congrats!
  • esphixiet
    esphixiet Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing you were looking for input on the purposeful weight gain, and not the hair or no hair...
    I personally think you look better slimmer, it changes the shape of your face and gives you a more masculine look. Granted, you look great with the added mass, too. :)
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Well, I think you look great! But I like the next to last photos better. I think the chest hair makes you seem more defined or something. I think a fit hairy chest looks better than a bald pumped chest. But, that's just my opinion. Either way, you have made some fantastic strides in your fitness. Congrats!
    This^. She took the words right outta my mouth!
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    AWESOME progress! congrats! :)
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great progress! You're looking really great!
  • tdg2324
    tdg2324 Posts: 8
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Look great! Congrats!
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    You look great!! The recent ones are the best to me. And keep the hair off. :P
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Chest hair issue aside... I think you look much hotter shape wise in the older pics... and, well, I think you look better with the chest hair too!
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    Wow! You look like a totally different person! Amazing work!!
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options

The latest ones are below this line and are due to purposeful weight gain in preparation for a powerlifting competition.

IMAG0315.jpg

Thank you all for your honest input and best of luck with your journey.

What happened to the chest hair??:ohwell: :blushing:
    Youre looking great! But mmmm chest hair please!
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    thoughts... yes. also if i should be picky i would say chest hair = good!

keep doing what youre doing... congrats!!!
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    you look awesome...and thx for shaving :happy:
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look great, but I think I liked the hairy chest better, and that's saying something coming from me! I like my boys as smooth as a rubber chicken, lol! But you look awesome.

I agree, you look awesome but we love the hairy chest
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look wonderful - my preference....the ones with hair on your chest. :wink:

This! I think your structure looks great in these pics too. Congrats! You are doing so well!
  • Lost_Mermaid
    Options
    I like the way your face and body look in the second to last set of photos
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Sept 2011 is my fave, phenomenal work!!
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You look great, but I think I liked the hairy chest better, and that's saying something coming from me! I like my boys as smooth as a rubber chicken, lol! But you look awesome.
    ^ AHAHAH

To the OP

You look great either way!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!