My Fitness Pal Support

Options
I realize that I have only been on for 11 days, but I must say the support from everyone on here is so amazing. I am losing weight and have all of you to thank for your help and support! Without each and everyone of you, I wouldn't be where I am today. Your encouraging words keep me motivated to continue to work hard each and everyday! I feel so lucky to have found this website to help my with my struggle of weightloss! I want you all to know that I am here for you just as you have been here for me. If anyone out there feels like they need support or more support even please feel free to add me as a friend (krismiller5), because together we do anything. I wish you all the best of luck on your journey! Just remember to keep the faith!

Replies

• dwtimeoutt
    dwtimeoutt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow, 9lbs in 11 days. Great start. Hang in there and keep up the good work. At my age I'm averaging 1 1/2 lbs a week.
  • frameloss
    frameloss Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Awesome job 11 days in!!!!!!!!! I too love the motivation of mfp! Comin back from a week vaca so u will see more of me the next few weeks!!!!!!!!
  • mistressmambo
    mistressmambo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    you're doing great Kris!!!
  • drmattski
    drmattski Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You are off to a great start! Friend request sent :smile:

Cheers,
    matt