I'm now at the barrier I couldn't pass before.

Options
I'm now at the barrier I failed to cross doing my own diet 14 st 2 lb. if MFP can break the 14 st barrier I will go on to my target, the next week will tell how this will go long term for me.

I peaked at 16 st a couple of years back and lost but weighted 15 1/2 stone for a long time, got down to 14 1/2. My lowest weight was 14 st 2 lbs but I could never get lower than that.

Replies

• aiwich
    aiwich Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I wish you good luck and keep us posted!!!
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    You can do it on here by eating healthy, exercising and getting a support network of friends around you.

I yo-yoed between 15.7 stone and 19.7 stone for over a decade, and after 10 months I am now at 13 stone 1 lb thanks to MFP . Even when I hit target I intend the carry of with MFP to maintain my weight and to continue supporting my friends.
  • BlueBaron37
    BlueBaron37 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I just broke through the barrier this morning but ii want to see the scale say 13 stone something so another 2 lb before that.
  • avafrisbee
    avafrisbee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm at that barrier too. 85.2 kg. Took me 6 weeks to get this far and I've been stuck here for 2 weeks. I thought it was PMS but if it was then by tomorrow or Thurs. at the latest I should see a break through. If not then I'm kickin' it into over drive just to see 84.9 on the scale. I mean work outs every day and dropping calorie intake to bmr for 5 days just to see 300 grams gone. I can do it, YOU can do it. WE CAN DO IT!!!!! (that's just my plan if it sounds un healthy to you do your own plan but YOU CAN DO IT!!!)