I've lost 94 lbs. in 7 1/2 mos. It can be done.

Options

Replies

• GenieM0119
    GenieM0119 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well done...one day at a time!
  • Skinny625
    Skinny625 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have been so off course and i am not proud of myself. But I was thinking the other day the way I was feeling I
    can't feel like this anymore. I decided today was the day that I was getting back on track and there was no excuse.
    So I saw your posting and it even gave me more motivation. Thanks for sharing. :happy:
  • trekkietaz
    Options
    great work keep it going
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    That is absoultely incredible! Congratulations! You are an inspiration to a lot of us at the beginning of our journeys!
  • janiemac60
    Options
    Wow, what keeps you so motivated? Way to go!:smile:
  • dougii
    dougii Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! I just reached my half-way point with 40.6 pounds gone and it has taken me 3.5 months of changing my diet and exercising. You are right that it can be done - and eventually the changes just become who you are. Congratulations on your wonderful accomplishment!!!!!
  • MzVonda
    MzVonda Posts: 87
    Options
    You are so very rite! I too have lost some, I went from being 293 after the birth of my son and now I am down to 259. I know I have a looooong road ahead of me, but I am in it to win it! It is stressful at times and some times down right brutal when you think you have done good just to step on the scale and show you different......but like you said, it can be done....it's baby steps and the mind set to stick to it! CONSISTENCY is the secret!!! Good luck to everyone :0)
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    pictures!!!
  • glosue
    glosue Posts: 1
    Options
    \Wow, what an inspiration! I am just starting and the road ahead seems so long. I have done it before, only to gain it
    back. Many times. This time is different. The doctor told me point blank I have about three years to live if I don't lose it
    and keep it off. Your success gives me hope. Thank you for sharing. :-)
  • pjrbs
    pjrbs Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I am new here and find all these success stories to be very inspiring. Keep up the great work everyone :)
  • rovernio
    rovernio Posts: 157
    Options
    Awesome
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Wow, Kimberlee! That is fantastic and so inspiring. You are to be commended for all of the hard work and effort you have put into your lifestyle change. I've lost 54 pounds, but it has taken me 17 months to do it. I've got another 21 to go, but if you're like me, you've probably decided that no matter how hard it is, going back the other way is no longer an option. Enjoy those new clothes!
  • GhettoMissAfro
    GhettoMissAfro Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome JOB!!!!
  • abacorica
    abacorica Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for the inspiration! Keep up the good work!
  • HelloHappyness
    Options
    Good for you!:)
  • happytribe
    Options
    Well done! :) This gives me great inspiration!
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic achievement Kimberlee, well done!
    :smile:
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Go you! You have a really good attitude - keep it up :)
  • leanne370
    Options
    Well done thats brilliant, can i just ask do you eat healthily or is it literally just sticking to calories your allowed, im struggling to stick to 1200 calories, im usually under especailly when i go to the gym, anyone know any good snacks that i could maybe eat to get to 1200 calories!!
  • AdiposeRapture
    Options
    AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!!