back again and I need support

Options
HeatherD
HeatherD Posts: 75 Member
Why I left I have no idea...things were going really well and then I sort of just stopped trying. I have 16 weeks until my 40th birthday. I know I can't lose all the weight I want to by then, but I can give it a darn good shot...and I can look great and FEEL GOOD at my party.

who's with me?
Heather

Replies

• pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: SO glad you came back!!! :flowerforyou:

Stay with it this time! :heart: You'll be feeling GREAT by your bday!

EDIT: heehee, LOVE the pic on your ticker! CUTE kid!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Nope, can't lose 95 pounds in 16 weeks. Bad juju, very unhealthy.

But - - - you can lose 30. I'd just about bet on it. The first 10 is easy,,, Watch what you eat, get a little exercise, eat your exercise calories (at least most of them). Piece o' cake.

Welcome aboard. You can do it!
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    Welcome back Heather :flowerforyou:

I'm with you ! :bigsmile:

I notice you're from BC. Why don't you join our group 'Crazy Canuks' ? We weigh in every Wednesday, just look for the thread under Motivation & Support ....'Crazy Canuks and the date for Wednesday'. There's a new thread every Wednesday with the date.

Here's the link

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/57122-crazy-canucks-june-17
  • Asiahaze
    Asiahaze Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am also back and and need support, so I am wishing u luck and sucess. I believe u can do it. Good Luck! AM ROOTING FOR U
  • Sher43
    Sher43 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Heather! I quit smoking 10 weeks ago and decided to change my eating habits and start working out. I just turned 43 last Saturday! Glad you're back!
    Hugs........Sher
  • irishgirl_1
    irishgirl_1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I hear you Heather--I have 21 weeks until I turn 40. It would be great if I could lose half of the 72 pounds I need to lose by then! Best of luck to you!
  • HollyAnnH
    HollyAnnH Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Well Good for you....let's all stay positive and keep MOVING!
  • pegerima
    pegerima Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey, with you on this one. Left for a while too, but recommitted. I am eating a modified volumetrics diet and tracking it here. Love it so far. I have eaten only 300 calories today and I am full still. Swimming a eating less and I will lose weight, I know it.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back :flowerforyou:
  • HeatherD
    HeatherD Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

Wow...I am feeling the love! we really CAN do this can't we??

yay! I am excited!

xxHeather