5'5" 142.5 to 124.8 (pear shape)

Options
Shriffee
Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
It took me about a 100 days, but I did it! My advice is to stick with it. Those last few are the hardest pounds to lose, but if your priority is being healthy and getting fit, you will eventually get there!

Thank you, MFP pals!!!

Photoon2012-01-20at1512.jpg
Photoon2012-01-20at15122.jpg
Photoon2012-04-23at0734.jpg
Photoon2012-04-23at07343.jpg

Replies

• sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Whoa, you look awesome! What was your routine??
  • pinkri
    pinkri Posts: 11
    Options
    You look great!!
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    You looked amazing before but wow, afterwards even moreso. Great job! You are such an inspiration, we are similar size and your end result is my goal. Love those abs :)
  • sumokitty3
    Options
    I normally don't comment much, but I had to say: you have fantastic abs!! What an inspiration! Congrats on your success. :)
  • clairegogogo
    Options
    I would love to know your eating / exercising routine, too! We are similar and I'm trying to get to the 120's!

Thanks so much for posing, you look amazing.
  • Shriffee
    Options
    Whoa, you look awesome! What was your routine??

Running 5 days a week, circuit training twice a week, one day of full body HIT, and on off days I walked on an incline.

I mostly stayed around 1200 calories, without eating back exercise calories... But it really just depended on how I felt that day. I even had some cheat days. :)
  • tlhorsley
    tlhorsley Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hot Mamma!

Heck you looked much better and hotter at 142 than I do at my current 130!!! :(

You look awesome! Great Work! I am so very proud of you and thankful you are my MFP Friend!!
  • sbrBirdy
    sbrBirdy Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes - I thought your before pic was the after before I scrolled down... Amazing work! 100 days for 18 pounds is a great pace, especially for someone that lean. Thanks for posting!
  • itsmedicinalbacon
    Options
    great job!!
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look fantastic! I'm ~5'7" and to get anywhere near 124.8 would be my dream. Well done!
  • lovestobaketoo
    lovestobaketoo Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You looked great to start and awesome now. What was your secret???
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work!! You look good in your new skin!!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You did a great job! Congrats!!!
  • aprilgraciete
    aprilgraciete Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Exactly the motivation I needed for today. Thanks for posting!
  • momma_a
    momma_a Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for being my motivation this morning :)
  • ELee0517
    ELee0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am sooooooooooo glad you posted this! Your legs looks exactly like mine (your before pictures) and that is the one area that I HATE and never ever seems to change. But yours definately did and you look fantastic! Thanks for giving me some hope!
  • booyainyoface
    booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    awesome! i am pear too and posted my 155-142 on here last week- hopefully soon i will be posting similar results as you :) you look fantastic!
  • Shriffee
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! When I posted this, I felt like my pictures didn't have that much of a noticeable change, but your words have encouraged me! :)
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! When I posted this, I felt like my pictures didn't have that much of a noticeable change, but your words have encouraged me! :)

Oh there is definitely a difference! Thinner all over and tighter core muscles. Body changes are gradual so it's often easier for other people to notice our changes before we do.

You definitely look incredible!
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. And your cat is adorable!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!