What are you listening to as Exercise Music??

Options
2»

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,945 Member
    Options
    The new KT Tungstall is awesome.

( I really just want you guys to give me some new ideas....this is how I get the thread in the mix again.)

~cmriverside
  • dragonfly183
    dragonfly183 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    If I'm going to work out to it it has to have a fast beat. techno is excellant for this and it often has that new agey sound I love so much.
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    And if you really need something to pick up your pace, grab the clean version of Eminem's Lose Yourself... I know, I know... it's actually very inspiring... just listen to the words...

Angela
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,945 Member
    Options
    Okay - I love Eminem,

When I went to buy the CD from 8Mile - I felt like maybe I should say it was for my [non-existent] teen-ager.....I'm 53 :ohwell: I think the driving beat is a good motivator!!

I listen to Curtain Call- The Hits and The Eminem Show. I like some of Kanye's stuff, too, but those are about it for me for that genre of music.

~cheryl
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hehehe... glad I'm not the only one!
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Daughtry. I love them. And for cooldowns I listen to secondhand serenade. He is amazing and really calm me down and let me think. I really need to get some more tunes though.
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I have a special place in my heart for ANGRY music when I'm running! LOL! It seems to make me run faster. Right now I have some Limp Biskit and JayZ on my I-pod. Another good spot to find some inspiring tunes is on itunes under the Nike tab. They have some good stuff in there.

CM are you from Seattle??? I just moved to Orlando from Portland, OR! My husband is from Seattle- born and raised there... went to Odea!
  • Najah5150
    Options
    I listen to EVERYTHING!! Motivating music for me....is music that I can shake my butt to. If I can dance to it in the club...I will DEFINITELY workout to it!! My music is what gets me hyped!

:tongue: Naj:flowerforyou: