A Phrase the Pisses you off and a Weird but Tasty Food Combo

Options
sisierra
sisierra Posts: 707 Member
As the title states, whats a phrase or common saying that pisses you off and whats a weird food combo that you've tried but thought was delicious?

Phrase: I'm so mad I could punch babies! (damn near had a coronary just typing it :mad: )

Food: sweet pickles wrapped in bologna :glasses:

Replies

• amanda52488
    amanda52488 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    As someone who is 5'11'', i was always self consious growing up when people would say " you are so big!!!" or "look how big you are" when they were referring to my height.... but didnt feel like it to me! ha
  • mellanieblue
    Options
    I hate when people say "I don't agree with you."

Cream cheese and pepper jelly on wheat crackers.
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    It pisses me off everytime I see LOL!

Used to love pickles, cheese and cottage cheese sandwiches!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Phrase: I'm so mad I could punch babies! (damn near had a coronary just typing it :mad: )

I prefer kicking puppies over punching babies
  • elynnuh
    elynnuh Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    When people end whatever they just said with... "just sayin'" I can't stand it.

Food: probably a chocolate malt and homemade guacamole and chips. I was 8 months pregnant at the time, so it was yummy to me!
  • sisierra
    Options

I prefer kicking puppies over punching babies

ahhhhhh! you're a horrible person! lol
  • sisierra
    Options
    As someone who is 5'11'', i was always self consious growing up when people would say " you are so big!!!" or "look how big you are" when they were referring to my height.... but didnt feel like it to me! ha

I totally understand where you're coming from. When I would comment on how big I was (I wasn't fishin' for compliments), people would say, "but you're tall" or some variation and it pissed me off, like so what! I'm still a squish monster! lol
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    "No offense......(followed by something offensive)"

wendy's french fries with frosty...haven't had that in prob a year
  • Ms_Angela
    Options
    But you have such a pretty face! As though I am a leper for being chubby, but *thank god* for the pretty face, or I wouldn't have anything going for me! :/

Weird food combo - boiled potatoes with sour cream & dill pickles chopped on top.
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I hate when people say "I don't agree with you."

Cream cheese and pepper jelly on wheat crackers.

That's not a weird combo! It's the only way I know how to eat pepper jelly! mmmmmmmm pepper jelly. Now I need to find some!
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people say FML (*kitten* my life).

And my latest weird but yummy (to me) craving is ginger snaps dipped in nutella. Did I mention I'm pregnant? :)
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You'd be gorgeous if you weren't big....

And fried pickles with ranch!
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    "Oh--Em-Gee" spoken out loud. Hello, is it too much trouble, require too much breath for you to say "Ohmygosh."
    Strawberry ice cream with peanut butter on top. I ate a bunch of this as a teenager, I think I was having a growth spurt---- but it was good!
  • rainunrefined
    Options
    Not really phrases, but in general... I HATE when people say "nom nom nom" nails on a chalkboard! Also, when people use THEN and THAN incorrectly.

Weird food combo? Umm.. sausage dipped in syrup.
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I hate when people respond with "its ok muscle weighs more than fat"

Weird food, fritos dipped in vanilla ice cream
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    i hate when people say "No offense, [insert offensive statement here]." I mean, what makes that statement better just because you said "no offense"? If nothing else, that shows you knew your statement was offensive, and were probably just better off keeping it to yourself.

Weird food combination? I dunno. I'll try just about anything once. I love bacon apple grilled cheese sandwiches though, which some people think sound gross. They're the bomb though.
  • missingsocks
    missingsocks Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    "You look so good NOW." That really bugs me.. and kinda hurts my feelings! Or one time I was told "Wow, you clean up well." Not really phrases exactly, but sentences I've heard that piss me off!

And I LOVE french toast with ketchup on it. Mmm. My whole family eats french toast this way!
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people say "nip it in the butt"....it's nip it in the bud people! Come on!

Weird combo....adding spinach to my chocolate peanut butter protein drink....it is delish. Sure, it looks like swamp water but it tastes amazing :)
  • rainunrefined
    Options
    "You look so good NOW." That really bugs me.. and kinda hurts my feelings! Or one time I was told "Wow, you clean up well." Not really phrases exactly, but sentences I've heard that piss me off!

And I LOVE french toast with ketchup on it. Mmm. My whole family eats french toast this way!

Your weird food just took the cake.
  • cruiseking
    cruiseking Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Could care less. NO. It's, I COULDN'T care less! Food- Guinea Pig, with fried beef thyroid. Yummy!