Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD

Options
I usually do my cardio, walking 2 miles, everyday. I've noticed inches coming off, but the scale is stuck. I have the Boggest Loser Boot Camp DVD and have used it in the past, but stopped. That was before joing MFP and getting a little more serious about weight loss. I want to start doing Boot Camp again, in addition to my walking, but my question is whether anyone else has tried it and does it seem to be successful? I think I'm going to take my measurements when I get home tonite and just start focusing on those and NOT weighing myself for, like, a month! I think the scale lies!!! But, let me know if you've tried and had success with Boot Camp!! Thanks!

Replies

• elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    *Biggest...not Boggest. Duh!
  • greene89
    greene89 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have done every cardio DVD. Jillian micheals biggest loser etc.. When I lost 40 lbs a couple years ago I was dong them all because I get bored easily. And in my expirience as long as your moving sweating and getting winded it WILL work. It doesnt matter what DVD your doing as long as it does that for you.

Like people say that p90x work, Well of course it does your lifting weights and doing cardio.

Also I would like to mention, There is a FREE workout video site, Not all are free on it but ALOT are and they are full length, Here :

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ExerciseTV&search=tag they used to have a website but i can only find a youtube channel now. I lost all my weight doing all these excersizes and the other dvds's I mentioned.
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I love this DVD, personally. I have a handful of the Biggest Loser DVDs & really enjoy them...I usually head to those when I need some cardio in off days (not days when I'm strength training or hitting the gym). I haven't, however, done them the way you're supposed to...you know, level 1 for 2 weeks, then adding level 2, etc. I would just personally find it too boring to do the same exact thing day after day after day...

That being said, however, the first time I did their Boot Camp DVD, I almost passed out or hurled. This was in January. Now when I do it, I can get through the workouts with minimal swearing and no loss of consciousness. Yay. :)
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I love this DVD, personally. I have a handful of the Biggest Loser DVDs & really enjoy them...I usually head to those when I need some cardio in off days (not days when I'm strength training or hitting the gym). I haven't, however, done them the way you're supposed to...you know, level 1 for 2 weeks, then adding level 2, etc. I would just personally find it too boring to do the same exact thing day after day after day...

That being said, however, the first time I did their Boot Camp DVD, I almost passed out or hurled. This was in January. Now when I do it, I can get through the workouts with minimal swearing and no loss of consciousness. Yay. :)

Hehe....I know....I kinda wanted to hurl, too! I want to start doing them the way that they are intended. Like, Level 1, Level 2 blah blah blah. Just to give it a shot. I think it's like a 6 wk program. I have a handful of BL DVDs, too and really like them. I think I may start Boot Camp in addition to walking. Maybe walk in the morning and Boot Camp at nite? Hmmm....