UG FAST FOOD!!!

Options
swtally80
swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
So I have eaten very little fast food since starting this journey. Today after taking the kids to the library everyone was starving SO I took them to a little lunch at KFC for a little treat.:blushing: I myself was starving, so I ordered a toasted wrap, knowing full well it was more calories than I had bargained for, only 350 but still! I was full after eating it.... HOWEVER within the hour I was starving like I had eaten nothing at all!!!!:noway: Just a key reminder why I haven't and don't eat fast food! WTF! :sad:

Replies

• courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of to the point where the thought of fast food grosses me out...I'll always go for a Subway or Jimmy John's though!
  • swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    it generally grosses me out too... as I said I RARELY eat it. It was on a whim... and I am so ridiculously disappointed... just at the minmal amount of time so many calories kept me going.... I knew it was a calorie splurge but WOW
  • rinalynn
    rinalynn Posts: 87
    Options
    Don't sweat it, it is done and over with, can't change it now ; we all do it from time to time. Just get back on track from here on out. You will be fine!! :smile:
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    at least you were just hungry, and, hopefully, not in serious gastrointestinal distress? :blushing:
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Subway is my favorite "fast food" place.
    I did go to Wendy's yesterday, got a junior bacon cheeseburger, mandarin oranges, and unsweetened tea, all for 390 calories. I enjoyed every bite and didn't even blow my diet!
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I had a mcdonald's burger and fries for the first time ever today.
    so not worth it, and it left me hungry.
    a lesson learned!
    now, shake shack, on the other hand...:laugh:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    aye come on you gotta splurge a little we only human, after all its not a diet its a lifestyle change. Only in moderation
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    I had a mcdonald's burger and fries for the first time ever today.
    so not worth it, and it left me hungry.
    a lesson learned!
    now, shake shack, on the other hand...:laugh:

Last time I ate at McDonalds - March 5th, 2006:wink: Yes, I know the exact day and I'm proud!:laugh:
  • banji_scott
    Options
    I dont eat fast food much anymore, but there are some low calorie foods on the menu if your really cravin it..........

109408.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • abr25
    abr25 Posts: 179
    Options
    I have not had fast food in prolly months lol....its crazy how my diet has changed in how food affects me. I went out at night to this dollar slice pizza place with one of my friends and got the typical cheese pizza slice and a bit after it i felt awful!!! crazyness
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I like to get the In 'N Out hamburger protein style when I go fastfood. Delish and only 180 calories.