Replies

• jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Australian men most definitely
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    PS. I Love You made me decide that any man who's not sporting that husky accent doesn't stand a chance.
    Just so you know, that is the WORST Irish accent I've ever heard, wait until you go to Ireland for real. ;D

Well that's what happens when you have a scot and an american trying to be irish but Gerard could be a mute and still have the sexiest accent. hahaha
  • cmckenzie2
    Options
    Scottish (biased answer!), Irish (Republic accents) and 'posh' English!
  • lolly3max
    lolly3max Posts: 28
    Options
    SCOTTISH!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmm
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Hmmm... *Personally*, I think men with European accents sound sort of ... well, just not appealing to me. I would prefer a (very) slight southern accent (no long drawls). A slight Hispanic accent would also be okay for men as well.
  • cmckenzie2
    Options
    Also - I hope I'm not showing some sort of ignorance on regional accents in America - but I love what is considered to be the 'Brooklyn' accent :love:
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    An English accent on a woman ftw.
  • Minoesh
    Minoesh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Yorkshire!!! =)

Hahahahaha - love this!!! My daughter-in-law is from Yorkshire and she is one of the loveliest people you could ever meet!! Can't understand her half the time mind you! :laugh:
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Scottish, for men and women. I could listen to Annie Lennox talk all day and all night.

this

and Southern American accents are a huge turn-off for me.
  • Freya7777
    Freya7777 Posts: 49
    Options
    Russian and scottish
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Southern and Australian.....yummy.
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I have dated a couple guys from Boston and I love their accents, so sexy! I also love a southern accent on a man (my bf). Best non-American accent- British.

I have a slight Southern accent, but not much considering I grew up in the Pacific NW, but I've lived in the South half my life so it has rubbed off on me some.
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    I have dated a couple guys from Boston and I love their accents, so sexy! I also love a southern accent on a man (my bf). Best non-American accent- British.

I have a slight Southern accent, but not much considering I grew up in the Pacific NW, but I've lived in the South half my life so it has rubbed off on me some.

Oh yeah, The Monstah! what's with that? Just kidding! Well, maybe not! :bigsmile:
  • rhythmicveggie
    Options
    I have to go with Australian too, haha.
  • rcates2424
    rcates2424 Posts: 208
    Options
    It's Girls from Florida for me!
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Australian!!!!!! Totally

What is it with all these love of aussie accents?

Some of the guys sound riddiculously bogan --- PLEASE tell me this love is not aimed at the "steve Irwin" accent...

Or the guy that does the Outback commercials.....that's over the top obnoxious.

As for the southern, there was an episode of Bones where the new lab guy had a southern accent....all I can say is WOW!! He had this low, sweet drawl....amazing!
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Latino ladies do it for me!

Sometimes Scottish or Irish depending on my mood - but ALWAYS Latino!
  • Ayeshat
    Ayeshat Posts: 209
    Options
    Hmm being a londoner I find nothing sexy about an english accent....
    Women- Italiano for sure!
    Men- Irish is hot!
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Being a southerner born and bred...I hear it all the time,,,,so I would have to go with a scottish brogue for a man :blushing:
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Hmm being a londoner I find nothing sexy about an english accent....

I know what you mean - especially when these days most people from London areas sound like "summink off ov Only Way Is Essex, innit!"