5 1/2 months, 1/2 way to goal, comparison pic

Options
1235»

Replies

• Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I really appreciate all the wonderful comments! Helps keep me motivated =)
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look great! Teeny tiny waist!
  • ellybeann
    ellybeann Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    :smile: That is Awesome,,Congrads you look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:
  • simone143
    simone143 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow Great work!
  • jenmac76
    jenmac76 Posts: 2
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Great achievement. Congratulations. Keep up the good work.
  • sunshinelady512
    sunshinelady512 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's probably going to take me at least 8 months for me to be halfway to my own goal. I love hearing other people's success stories - it helps me to stay motivated. :)
  • futurerunner
    futurerunner Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wow!! you went from apple to hourglass!

Great job!
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Congrats~
  • kudaguti
    kudaguti Posts: 6
    Options
    Thats really great. Lots of hard work.
  • lrforge
    lrforge Posts: 17
    Options
    WOW _YOU LOOK GREAT!!
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's probably going to take me at least 8 months for me to be halfway to my own goal. I love hearing other people's success stories - it helps me to stay motivated. :)

Same here... I always browse them when I feel like I'll never get there. Just remember even if it takes a while, you get to enjoy your smaller figure all along the way and it just gets better as you go! Take pictures... Some days I don't see the difference in the mirror. The pictures make it very apparent and really boost my confidence. I'm enjoying buying smaller sizes, and just being more comfortable in my own skin. I can't even imagine how great it will be when I get to my goal!

Good luck on your journey!
  • jburre00
    jburre00 Posts: 3
    Options
    I was just browsing through posts and saw your comparison pictures!! I wanted to congratulate you on your accomplishment! You can really see the differences in the pictures and I admire your determination to see this through!! Definitely a motivation to myself as well lol. I'm almost through my first month of maintaining a healthy lifestyle and it's still difficult! So glad to see someone who has worked hard and shows real results! Congrats!!
  • PaigeStephenson
    PaigeStephenson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC RESULTS!! You look great! Keep up all the hard work! The payoff looks amazing!!

Congrats!

p
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Good for you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!