Younger MFP Members! PLEASE!

Options
I have been on here for a while but have lost track a lot lately with my diet so I am starting over FOR THE LAST TIME! I am 18 and just almost done with high school and am looking for motivation from other MFP members who are closer to my age (Don't get me wrong, I love all the middle aged motivation, it's just nice to have support from those closer to my age!)

Feel free to add me if you are also looking for members closer to your age or just other MFP motivation as well! Thanks and have a great day!

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Friend my daughter, she just signed up and she's 18...She's on the deck outside and I mentioned it to her...she'll be awesome support for you

Chubbychaser17
  • paulsmisses
    paulsmisses Posts: 178
    Options
    I am 26 - dont know if i count as old or not! but i am on every day and willing to support you if you want to add me!
    Arlene x
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm 22...not sure if that's within the range you're looking for, but if so, feel free to add me!
  • BeebsAbs
    BeebsAbs Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Liam, 24 from St Ives England (yeah the one about the man going to St Ives, the author lived about 20miles away)

I work in a bar as a bartender/waiter and i am going to USA to work in a summer camp in New Jersey (home to the Jesey Shore, yeeaahhh budddyy)

So i have been on MFP a while but never got involved in the forum so here i am sayin hi!!

add me if you like!
  • iRebel
    iRebel Posts: 383
    Options
    18 here! Add me!
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I'm 23 you could add me if you like
  • funsteps
    funsteps Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i'm almost 23 and i've only been here a few weeks. anyone is welcome to add me, i'm always looking for some extra support/motivation!
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    Hey! .. my name is Christina, im 21.. and Im looking to lose 90lbs. I always welcome more MFP friends, so feel free to add me if you like, im on here every day.
  • beammcd
    beammcd Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm 18 and have been using the app for a while but would love some accountability! I want to be feeling my best before going off to school. Feel free to add me :)
  • chrren
    chrren Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 21, so feel free to add me. :)
  • aleexFIT
    aleexFIT Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and have recently lost 60lb. Feel free to add me! <3
  • JJacks23
    JJacks23 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm 22. Feel free to add me =)
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    I'm 23, feel free to add me.
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, feel free to add me :-)
  • Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am 18.. Do add me! :D
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm 23. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • loveandgrace91
    Options
    Hi! :) I'm around your age... feel free to add me! :happy:
  • courtneyraquelx3
    Options
    all of you will be added! :)
  • courtneyraquelx3
    Options
    Friend my daughter, she just signed up and she's 18...She's on the deck outside and I mentioned it to her...she'll be awesome support for you

Chubbychaser17

tell her i added her!
  • MrLeeParker
    Options
    I'm 24. Looking for all the support I can get.