Grrr why did I do it!

It was my birthday on 10th and we went out for a meal, but then I carried on - over two weeks of eating loads of crap. Pasties, chocolate, cake, you name it, I ate it, and I've put on 3 pounds. I now have 5 pounds to lose - I put on 2 pound over Christmas too.

I'm so annoyed with myself because I've been really good for 2 years and lost over 3 stone, only to fall off the wagon.

But the good news is, I've realised what I was doing and have got back on track today :)

Does anyone else have bad times when they go on a binge? I bet yours don't last over 2 weeks though!

Kat x

Replies

• ImaSongbird
    ImaSongbird Posts: 126 Member
    Absolutely! On both counts. I find that I can live in 'reduction' mode for only so long before I begin longing for all those foods I've been living without. If I allow myself a little latitutde to eat whatever I 'feel' like eating, then I am able to resume my healthy program with a good will, and see progress again.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    I've binged for nearly a year at one point. Every day I'd say today will be better only to dig into something bad for me by the end of the day. Why I keep gaining all my weight back. Sucks!

Good for you for catching it now! You'll be back down in weight in no time!