Lotto Dreams

Options
Pengi81
Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
So, what do people fantasise about doing/owning/having etc if they won big on the lotto?

My first would be to pay back my debts to my parents
Then to get a personal trainer and personal chef to try and get myself down to my goal weight - I don't want to go down the gastric band route - would rather try and lose weight the proper way by excercising it off and having a chef cooking the right things for me and what my personal trainer advises
I'd like a new car, new house with a pool, hot tub and a massive trampoline.

I think that'll do - a girl can dream!

Replies

• neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I really wouldn't change very much. Probably buy a modest beach house, or maybe buy the one I rent now. Then, just not work. I'd make an excellent non-working person. I never get bored, and I can always find things to do. I have thought a lot about this, and I don't think anything would really change for me. I would just be a lot happier.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I'd blow over half of it on one huge chunk of land.

build my earth ship

get a couple goats and a draft horse

some solar/wind power

and give a huge middle finger to society
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options

and give a huge middle finger to society

I especially love this part! :happy:
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    A coke, a smile, and one spin on a roullette wheel.
  • Chrystibel
    Chrystibel Posts: 116
    Options
    I'd buy land and a real house (never lived in an actual house, always a mobile home) that was big enough for our family of 4 (currently in a 2 bedroom, tiny!) and all our hobbies (I'm thinking huge room just for library and computers/video games, oh! the video game collection we'd have!).

Make sure our land/house was setup so we could be self sufficient, gotta be prepared for some kind of zombie Apocalypse.

I'd tell my husband to quit his horrible job immediately because he has hated it for 6 years, yet still works his *kitten* off every night, all night to support us.

I'd build my kids the biggest coolest tree house in exsistance.

Then i'd bank the rest and be happy that I wouldn't have to worry about how I was going to buy the next pack of diapers or gallon of milk because I'm out of money til payday.
  • Chrystibel
    Chrystibel Posts: 116
    Options
    yea it's official, every thread I touch dies.