Do you miss your boobs?

Options
Ok so I just really got into working out and eating right and I know that once i start losing weight Im going to lose my boobs. I know that this an off the wall question but Im just sayin. Ill miss them.

221393.png

Replies

• Loma
    Loma Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think my husband will miss them more than I will...he's not the one that has to carry them around all the time.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They won't go away all together but shrinkage and gravity do not equal a pretty picture:cry:
  • alisha11
    alisha11 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm also a little nervous...I'm just hoping that things don't end up looking disproportionate....:blushing:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: i've lost 100 lbs!:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

i deny these "toilet paper tube" like things are my boobs now.:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

today i had to accept it.:sick: :sick: :sick:
    i bought new, correct fitting bras.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    34 b-c:cry::cry: :cry:

i'm old.:angry::angry: u have hope yet:smile::smile:

:love: my hubby loves my body!! :love: :love: boobs, love handles and all!:heart::heart:
  • tech_sarah
    tech_sarah Posts: 91
    Options
    I'd rather be the size I am now than have my old boobs back anyday!
  • ildi007
    ildi007 Posts: 107
    Options
    And this is why Victoria's Secret came up with the world's best bras. :happy:
    For a small fee I look like I'm 16 again...............
  • ThePoptart
    ThePoptart Posts: 28
    Options
    Nope, not at all, i like having a flatter chest...I'd flip out if they came back!
  • metalpalace
    metalpalace Posts: 576
    Options
    My boobs got bigger :blushing:
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Boobs???? What are those??????:tongue:
  • jenniferscheller
    jenniferscheller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    After trying to pump milk for twins my boobs deflated! I will be so happy to have a non saggy chest. I also hope they even out a little bit.:laugh:
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Small perkie boobs make it easier to run!! :happy:
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    After trying to pump milk for twins my boobs deflated! I will be so happy to have a non saggy chest. I also hope they even out a little bit.:laugh:

That's what happened to me. Breastfeeding my son screwed them up. Deflated balloons...now that Ive lost weight, they are even more deflated.

Hopefully you have better luck:flowerforyou:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    i deny these "toilet paper tube" like things are my boobs now.:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

:laugh: Totally how I feel. When I lean over they remind me of partially filled water balloons.
    I wouldn't having smaller boobs, it's the deflatedness that I hate. My hubby misses them though. I would like to get a lift when I am done losing weight.