My wedding is in 54 days and I've finally become motivated!!

Options
Hi! I'm new here! I'm getting married in Vegas in 54 days and have 16 LB to lose. Any other brides to be here?

Replies

• vcorbin01
    vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Getting hitched 3/9/2013 started here in November and so far 30 lbs lost...You will love it here =D
  • chrissy_gallacher
    Options
    Yip, I get married 5 weeks on Friday (1st June) and I've already lost 9lbs but got another 5lb to go to take me under 10 stone for the first time in about 5 years!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding too :)
  • Sandreah
    Sandreah Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrats to both of you!
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Me! My wedding date is 7-13-12! I have no idea how much I will weigh by that point; I already fit into my wedding dress! O.o
  • mugofire
    mugofire Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! that is awesome!
  • mugofire
    mugofire Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My wedding date is 7/21/2012...in upstate New York... I am looking to lose about 30# so I look really sexy in my new kilt that is being shipped from Scotland! We can do it!
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Me! My wedding date is 7-13-12! I have no idea how much I will weigh by that point; I already fit into my wedding dress! O.o

What a great wedding date! That is my birthday! :)

Congrats everyone. My wedding is what motivated me to lose weight. I lost 40 pounds during my 10 month engagement. Good luck to all of you.
  • NSQuintana
    NSQuintana Posts: 207
    Options
    Yes ma'am! We're set to wed this September! :-) I've only lost 5 lbs so far, but I'm more looking to tone my arms, waist, and lift my butt more! AND CONGRATS TO YOU LADY!!!! :smile:
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    Congrats to everyone getting married. Hope it works out for everyone.
  • Synapseed
    Options
    Congrats to all! I'm getting married in April of '13. Definitely motivated by looking good in the pictures, etc. but mostly wanting to be with my future husband for as long and healthy as possible. :)
  • Sandreah
    Sandreah Posts: 5
    Options
    Oops! I guess I should have written that to say "brides or grooms". LOL Congrats to everyone!
  • shelby29s
    Options
    Congratulations on the up coming wedding 7/13/12 is my 10 year anniversary..... !!!