Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I had 40 today, and 1800 calories.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,922 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

42 and 1260 calories :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    recommended is 20-25 per day, my dr has me on 35.
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Looks like you eat alot of Tascosa Hot Sauce!! Wow, really 1/2 cup at a time??? also, looks like mfp has fiber listed for the hot sauce, 8g, this doesn't look right. Hot sauce doesn't usually contain fiber, this might be wrong in the food database.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Looks like you eat alot of Tascosa Hot Sauce!! Wow, really 1/2 cup at a time??? also, looks like mfp has fiber listed for the hot sauce, 8g, this doesn't look right. Hot sauce doesn't usually contain fiber, this might be wrong in the food database.

States 4g a serving onthe label for 1/4 cup serving.
  • leann_m_olson
    Options

1/4 cup of hot sauce at a time seems excessive, do you measure this out? for most people a serving size would be 2Tbsp, of course you are from Texas! :laugh:
  • j4nash
    Options

1/4 cup of hot sauce at a time seems excessive, do you measure this out? for most people a serving size would be 2Tbsp, of course you are from Texas! :laugh:

Not usually but the hot sauce is full of chunky tomatoes, jalepenos, and other stuff so it's hard not to pour a lot. It covers my omlette i the morning so it's about 1/2 cup. I love me some hot sauce! :smile: :smile:
  • leann_m_olson
    Options

Not usually but the hot sauce is full of chunky tomatoes, jalepenos, and other stuff so it's hard not to pour a lot. It covers my omlette i the morning so it's about 1/2 cup. I love me some hot sauce! :smile: :smile:

oh, more like a hot salsa, still wonder what adds the fiber to it, i will have to look for that brand, they probably won't have it here up north.
  • 135gratitude
    135gratitude Posts: 364
    Options
    That's a good questions! Thanks for this post.

I had 28 grams yesterday, for 1350 calories. I need to increase it !
    Thanks for the reminder / inspiration!
    :flowerforyou:
  • j4nash
    Options

oh, more like a hot salsa, still wonder what adds the fiber to it, i will have to look for that brand, they probably won't have it here up north.

you can buy online, 12 bottles for 30 dollars. I eat the extra hot sauce. Ingredients are:

Tomatoes (Tomato Juice, salt, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid), Peppers (Jalapeno Peppers, Vinegar, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Garlic Powder), Spices (Dehydrated Onions, Salt, Garlic, Sugar, Red Ground Pepper).

http://www.tascosahotsauce.com/